Safe Environment Materials for Clergy
The Archdiocese of Atlanta created a Safe Environment program for priests, deacons, brothers, and religious. This program not only includes the materials specifically created for clergy, but also includes the materials provided in all of the other Safe Environment programs in the Archdiocese.
In order to complete your Safe Environment Clearance, please make sure to complete all the following
- Read all Safe Environment policies
Clergy Safe Environment Documentation
- Watch the You Matter video for adults
- Complete and sign the Sterling Background Consent Form
- Please make sure to let the Office of Priest Personnel know if you have resided outside the United States in the last five years.
- Complete and sign the Safe Environment Clergy Acknowledgement of Receipt and Compliance
- Send via email, mail or fax, the Sterling Background Consent form and the Safe Environment Acknowledgement of Receipt and Compliance form to the applicable contact person in the Chancery.
· Seminarians - Sally Scardasis - email@example.com
· Deacons - Linda Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Religious Sisters - Kirial de Rozas Miles - KDeRozas-Miles@archatl.com